Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Lavender and Lime Green Baby Shower

So my two best friends had their baby girls exactly a week apart, 2 years ago. In the previous post we were showering Baby Claire but this time we are showering Baby Anna Katherine! Jan and I hosted Joanna's baby shower at my old house before we purchased our home on Christy Street. What a fun one this was to put together! Joanna and her husband are both gingers so we tried to stay away from pink! I think the cake was my favorite part! It was so beautiful and we got so many compliments on it. I ordered it from The Little Cake Shoppe in Spanish Fort, AL. They do amazing butter cream work! I hope you find some inspiration! I love baby showers!
















































Roll Tide!
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please feel free to leave me one! :)