Thursday, July 24, 2014

Craft Room Inspiration

So last night I spent hours in my craft room trying to make it cute and organized. I still need to do quite a few things like paint. The loft has nice built in bookshelves and a desk but the desk is not your ideal sewing space. I brought up a folding table last night and put a plastic flannel backed table cloth on it and moved my sewing mache out of my computer space! I hung up some bunting banners that I had left over from my Cotton Pickin Paint Party. I want this space to be fun and colorful. I think the main thing I need to do is paint my bookshelves and desk. They are stained with a dark brown stain and I hate it. It's so drab. I think I will paint them white but give the inside of the shelves a pop of color. I was on LollyJane's Blog earlier and fell in love with this herringbone pattern!  What a neat idea! Here are some of my other favorite craft rooms! I will post pics of my happy space soon!
Happy Crafting!
Jess

Paint a bookcase a herringbone stencil, use mason jars, crates and suitcases for storage!
LollyJane

craft-organizaton
ThistleWoodFarms

I am absolutely in love with Diane's craft room over at In My Own Style. Its so me!

In-My-Own-Style-blog-studio-office

Diane-Henkler-In-My-Own-Style-Studioffice-craft-room
In My Own Style

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please feel free to leave me one! :)