Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Invitations!

So ever since my daughters wedding I have been creating my own invitations/stationary that I can just print myself. I created her invitation, menu and program. It's so much cheaper than ordering it and way cuter! I have done some invitations for friends as well. I'm currently working on a coral and turquoise theme baby shower invitation. Since I already posted baby shower pics eariler today I might as well share what I have created so far. I normally create several invites for my friends to choose from based on their theme. Here is what I  created last night. She finally made a decision today! Maybe I give too many options but I don't mind because I like doing it! 










And the winner is...........



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please feel free to leave me one! :)