Wednesday, July 30, 2014

I need a new camera! Pallet Wall & Man Cave Progress...

So last night I was taking pics of the work in progress in the hubs man cave and have come to the conclusion that I really need a camera. I take my pics on my iPhone 4s and they are terrible! I really want to post more pics but feel they aren't good enough for my blog! With that said I'll just add it to my always growing list of things I probably don't need but want. Here are a few pics of the pallet wall he is currently working on. We finally finished the brown paper bag floor too! He left it natural with no stain, just poly on top. He has borrowed my drop cloth curtains, that are way to long for his space, but he hasn't gotten a blind yet and felt like he was on display when he was working on the back wall. :) I think its coming along nice. He wants that cabin/rustic feel. I think he's getting there!







No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please feel free to leave me one! :)