Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Who doesn't like birthday cake?

Another post in honor of my birthday!!
I love birthday cake. These are so pretty!! I want them all! 
You can find them posted on my Pinterest Boards

Cool Pink, White,and Grey Cake Love the different layers, just in different colors!!

Teal wedding cake with bunched ruffles

cake

Tangerine & Turquoise Chevron Cake with sugar ranuculus

Classic « White Flower Cake Shoppe

modern wedding cake by Sweet & Saucy

AMAZING to look at!

tiny tall cakes from tin cans

Fun idea, have multiple small cakes in different styles and flavors - colors are not quite right in this example but like the idea of several cakes.

Style Me Pretty | GALLERY  INSPIRATION

jessica_greg028.jpg

I love the idea of a cake table with multiple cakes!

multiple wedding cakes // white ruffles, purple flowers, glass cake stands

www.cakecoachonline.com - sharing....

www.cakecoachonline.com - omg this cake minus the ballet slippers

I want to order a pretty cake just for me! 








No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please feel free to leave me one! :)