Wednesday, August 20, 2014

It's My Birthday!!

Yes that's right!! August 20th! I turned the ripe old age of 33 today!! In honor of that I will share some of my favorite pinterest/blog party ideas.

I have seen this pic floating around Pinterest for a while. I have always loved this party! It's so pretty and feminine. The branches are the best part! You can find more party ideas at Hostess with the Mostess Blog. There are tons to look at and get inspiration from. 
Sweet & Lovely Flower Garden Birthday Party

Vibrant & Sophisticated Tuscan 40th Birthday Soiree

Chic Masquerade Inspired 40th Birthday Party

{Pink & Orange} Modern 40th Birthday

Shout out to the 80s! :)
Radical 80s Themed 30th Birthday Party
Radical 80s Themed 30th Birthday Party

How cute is this Vintage Chic Bicycle Birthday Party? I'm loving gold at the moment. Those chevron cookie are too cute! You can find more pics at Kara's Party Ideas. There are so many themes to choose from on her site. I love it! 

Love this mint, coral and gold bicycle party.  Cute and fresh design and theme.
Romantic Garden Party with Such Beautiful Ideas via Kara's Party Ideas | KarasPartyIdeas.com #VintageParty #GardenParty #Party #Ideas #Supplies (1)
Hydrangea Garden Birthday Party via KarasPartyIdeas.com #hydrangea #birthday #party #idea (5)
Hydrangea Garden Birthday Party via KarasPartyIdeas.com #hydrangea #birthday #party #idea (1)

burlap, glass jars, + single flowers never looked so good! <3

Nothing like a little tablescape/theme party eye candy! I love parties!
Happy Birthday to me! 
enjoy,
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please feel free to leave me one! :)