Thursday, November 6, 2014

Spur of the Moment Trips are the Best!

We took a mini trip to Perdido Beach Resort about 3 weeks ago in Orange Beach, AL. Just a spur of the moment trip. We had dinner at The Gulf which had a really cool laid back atmosphere. I had the grouper sandwich and let me tell you it was awesome! We visited alligator alley in Summerdale, AL on the way home. I think its definitely worth the $10 entry fee. What a neat place! This trip sparked our return for our anniversary this past Tuesday. I can't wait to go back! I really wish I had a vacation home at the beach. I would be there every weekend! Hope you enjoy the pics!
The view from our balcony.
The view from our balcony.

Our Room


The Love of my Life!
The Gulf - Restaurant










Alligator Alley, Summerdale, AL



Captain Crunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please feel free to leave me one! :)