Thursday, November 6, 2014

Mini Anniversary Trip to Orange Beach, AL

Our 8th anniversary was on November 4th so we decided to go back to where it all began! We were married in Orange Beach 8 years ago. It was such a beautiful day much like our wedding day! Perfect! We had a great little trip! If you are ever in the Orange Beach.Gulf Shores area I highly recommend the crab cakes at Nolan's on Highway 59 in Gulf Shores. Also don't forget to stop by A Specialty Bakery on 16th street for a cupcake or something else sweet from their case. Such sweet ladies! They made our wedding cake 8 years ago and it was so good! We took a trip over to our wedding site and then drove down to the end of Fort Morgan road to pick up shells along the shore. It was so beautiful and peaceful. The beach is my favorite place to go. It just washes away your stress and refreshes your soul. On the way home we stopped by LuLu's for lunch. I couldn't of asked for a better anniversary. It was just perfect.











This was my aisle I walked down 8 years ago! 

  Our view from our balcony was stunning! 


The Love of my Life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please feel free to leave me one! :)