Monday, November 10, 2014

Kelsey's Bonfire



My daughter wanted to throw a bonfire for a few friends on Saturday night. We pulled it together quick but I think they all had fun. We had about 11 kids show up and even though it was freezing cold some of them ended up in the pool! The things they will do for 10 bucks! We ordered form $5.00 pizzas had chips and dip and of course my favorite thing ever, SMORES! I did get a comment from one of the girls that her mom would have just put the box or graham crackers and the bag of marshmallows out on the table but me, being the way that I am, had to go just a step further. I love to make things pretty even if no one notices or even if they don't appreciate it right now because they are teenagers! I hope one day my kids will go the extra step for their kids when that time comes. Sometimes it only takes small things to make a night memorable.

 Smores!
 Shout out to my hubby for building an awesome bonfire!
 Grub minus the pizza.
Some of the Crew!
I think her head buried in her hands speak of how cold it was! Yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please feel free to leave me one! :)