Monday, November 24, 2014

Barn Wedding

I had the opportunity to direct my first wedding last weekend. It was at Acorn Lane Farms in Lucedale, MS. What a beautiful place! The wedding and reception were unlike any other Barn Wedding I have seen. This one had a vintage twist. Absolutely gorgeous! The brides mother and aunt did such an amazing  job pulling together and creating such a beautiful look. So much DIY! I dont know how they did it all!! There was a giant Jenga game, Cornhole and Horseshoes at the reception. The guests really enjoyed.  Since it was the coldest day of the year so far we also enjoyes the fire pits and free standing heaters along with our hot Wassel!  I dont have pics of all the details but here are some. Hope you enjoy!

The Popcorn Bar I decorated. Loved it!








 These are the programs I designed. So much fun!
 These are the programs I designed. So much fun!
















 Grooms Cake/Doughnuts
 Grooms Cake/Doughnuts

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please feel free to leave me one! :)