Friday, September 19, 2014

Linen's & Lingerie Brunch

So I'm planning a Brunch Shower for a friend of mine's daughter. It's not your average bridal shower. Originally it was a lingerie shower but we decided to change it to a linen's and lingerie shower to give people more options on what to get the happy couple! Besides who wants to wear fancy lingerie to bed on old sheets! Anyway I have decided to go with Pink, Gold, White and Blush for the color scheme. I have put together a little pinspiration board for this shower. I cant wait! I love planning parties!! I ordered the cake from the little cake shop but we are going to do fresh flowers on top. I made the invites last night. This was just my test one to be sure it turned out the way I wanted it to. I think it looks great! I cant wait to show you how it turns out! Stay tuned!
JS








No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please feel free to leave me one! :)