Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Nursery Ideas















Remember my post about our baby adventure? Well we are still on track. Hopefully we will have the reversal surgery at the first of the year. In the mean time I have been day dreaming of nursery's and baby names! Of course the 1st place I search just for nursery ideas and decor is Pinterest. We will be converting our formal dining room into a nursery. I can't wait! Here are some of my favorite nurseries. Enjoy!

Camping themed nursery. My nursery design services will go to funding our adoption!

Adorable and oh so glittery!  If we have a girl her nursery will most definitely have gold polka dots!

pink and turquoise mermaid nursery

Love the fish theme...maybe a little less of the wallpaper!

nursery

Chic Nursery


Grey boy's nursery with pops of red-NOT having another baby, but thought this was too pretty not to re-pin!  Love the color combo!  Might be good for a big boy room someday for Weston. :)

Girl nursery

Vintage airplane nursery idea. Could we do this with a "vintage" tank print?

This is what my dream room for Ellie would be




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please feel free to leave me one! :)