Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Kitchen Inspiration

Good Afternoon! Hope y'all are having a fabulous day! I received my daily email from Joss & Main and can't help but get lost on their website! I put together a little inspiration board for my kitchen and breakfast nook. I would love all of these items in my kitchen. Access is restricted to members only on the Joss & Main website so you will have to sign up in order to view their sales. I love getting my Joss & Main emails!

I love the old white boxes. I can see these sitting on my open shelved storing recipe cards that have been passed down from generation to generation. The old world blue and white dishes are amazing too! My great grandmother had some almost identical!. The blue chandler gives such a cute pop of color on the ceiling. The pendant light would be perfect hanging above the sink. I am certain that my fur babies would love that pet station and I cant even handle that dining table and chairs. Absolutely gorgeous! The only thing that is not on their site is the silver fork & spoon wall art. Those can be found at Pier One.  Hope you can find some inspiration of your own!!
Happy decorating!
JS



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please feel free to leave me one! :)