Friday, January 16, 2015

Kelsey's 13th Birthday Bonfire! #Kelsbonfire

Welcome! Today I wanted to feature my daughters 13th Birthday Bonfire. I cant believe she is already 13! Seems just like yesterday she was a little girl who loved Dora the Explorer and Sponge Bob! We have moved far beyond that and now it's boys and bonfires and my head is spinning!! We had a popcorn and hot chocolate bar and a smores station. We also had pizza and birthday cake. I know the cake don't really fit the theme but she is obsessed with Starbucks so I thought I would surprise her with a Starbucks themed cake. She loved it! The hot chocolate and popcorn bar was a hit however I did end up with quite a bit of left over popcorn in my attempt to fill the bucket! Two pounds of popcorn goes along way! We are still grazing on it! I wanted to print some custom popcorn bags on brown paper lunch bags but just ran out of time so we used little paper french fry baskets instead. The kids loved the giant Jenga game I borrowed from a friend. They also had the teen party staple, "Glow Sticks" that of course ended up in the bottom of the pool! I hope you enjoy the pics and find some inspiration for throwing your own bonfire! #kelsbonfire


















The Birthday Girl!




My party inspiration came from: Catch My Party


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please feel free to leave me one! :)