Monday, January 12, 2015

A New Year.....A New Me!

Can you believe it's finally 2015? We had a great Christmas and a Happy New Year! I hosted a Christmas party for my in-law's and it was so cute however I didn't take any pics because I was running around like a crazy person trying to make sure everyone was taken care of. We spent New Years in Slidell. LA with my husbands family. It's a tradition and the fireworks are awesome!

This year gone by so fast! It was a good year but i'm glad to see it go! I am very excited so see what 2015 brings!  Have you set any goals for yourself? I don't really like to call them "new years resolutions" because i'm probably bound to fail at them. I do however like to reflect on the past year and try and make a few positive changes or set a few goals for myself.  I hope to be more dedicated to my blog! I just stay so busy it's hard to post everyday.  We are still looking forward to my reversal surgery. We hope that maybe in March we should be set to go! I'm trying to figure out how I'm going to balance everything but I'll just put my faith and trust in God and know that it will all work out according to His plan!  I'm still on the fence with the itWorks home based business that my sister in law has excelled in. I am currently using their products and have to say that it does in fact work. I hope to spend more time with the kids doing family things. I want to focus on organization in my home, room by room. I also hope to coordinate a wedding or two this year. There are many more things but i'll keep the rest to myself.

I hope you are off to a great start in 2015! Check back soon for my next post on my daughter's 13th birthday/bonfire. It was a blast!

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please feel free to leave me one! :)